We had another ultrasound this morning to add to the massive stack of ultrasound printouts we've collected already. We are so thankful to report both boys look great! They are each measuring more than a week ahead and fluids look good, too. We had a fetal echocardiogram done by a pediatric cardiologist and he said both babies' hearts look great! Praise God! What wonderful news! After a few scares in early in pregnancy, it's so nice to go to an ultrasound and get nothing but good news :)The big kids are really getting excited. They each want 3-D ultrasound images of the babies to add to the photocopy printouts of the traditional ultrasounds they have taped up beside their beds. They love nothing more than rushing over to put their hands on my tummy if I report the babies are on the move. I know they really have no idea what the reality of twins will be like (of course, neither do Jeff and I!), but they are so thrilled with just the idea of these two little guys to join our busy family.
I'll load a pic from the ultrasound here. We only got a decent shot of B's face close-up (with A's toes in the lower left corner). He was looking peaceful, but busily kicking his brother in the face the whole time, so A's face was mostly hidden in the other shots we got. ;-) (The stuff to the bottom right is the cord, I believe)
No comments:
Post a Comment